My Favorite Quotes:

A person's a PERSON no matter how small... -Dr. Seuss

I am a little pencil in the hand of God who is sending a love letter to the world. - Mother Teresa

The aim of education should be to teach us rather how to THINK, than WHAT to think- rather to improve our minds, so as to enable us to think for ourselves, than to load the memory with the thoughts of other men. - James Beattie


Wednesday, December 2, 2009

CHRISTMAS CAROLING- I found a free booklet! CUTE!

Oh my gosh! I just found this... I have been thinking (if not this year...) next year I want to take Scarlett and some of her little 3-4 year old friends caroling at a nursing home- I remember doing this when I was young (and I loved it!) Just found this adorable book that is neatly typed out with lots of fun Christmas carols that kids will love. I am just happy to find the exact words to this music! I have saved this and plan on printing it out... I just had to share. It is on a site (FAMILYEDUCATION.COM) that I just became a member of (or at least gave them my email address) and they have already shared so many cute printables and such with me. YAY!
Here is the Christmas Carol booklet--- enjoy--- and sing out loud for the birth of Jesus and Christmas!!

xoxo,
Me

No comments: