My Favorite Quotes:

A person's a PERSON no matter how small... -Dr. Seuss

I am a little pencil in the hand of God who is sending a love letter to the world. - Mother Teresa

The aim of education should be to teach us rather how to THINK, than WHAT to think- rather to improve our minds, so as to enable us to think for ourselves, than to load the memory with the thoughts of other men. - James Beattie


Saturday, May 22, 2010

It has been quite awhile, huh?

I can't believe I haven't blogged in such a long time... I feel like the past couple months have been overwhelming because I started a little side business called Creative Nutrition (which I LOVE) and then just all the regular Mommy things that take up my entire day!  Creative Nutrition was created by my friend Emily and myself.  We do free Wellness presentations for families to help them get more fruits and vegetables into their diets.  We are supposed to eat 9-13 servings of fruits and veggies every day!!  I know most people (including myself) are not anywhere close to that and since I was already taking Juice Plus+ and we have both been teachers previously this seemed like such a natural thing for us to want to do.  So I have been busy, busy, busy with wellness presentations in different people's homes- they are so fun- we make fun, healthy snacks, sample yummy smoothies and talk about relevant information that will help Moms get the very best nutritional information for their families!
So.... that's what I've been up to. Unfortunately that means other things have gone by the wayside... I haven't been as regimented about preschool with Scarlett- Tuesday mornings haven't been as productive in that department.  But thankfully we have been doing Thursday Preschool Playdate every week since February with friends so she gets one solid day which has been great!!  I am now ready to get back into serious preschool time on Tuesdays as well though- and I need to start posting again too! 
I miss all my bloggy mommy friends and all the great ideas that are out there!

Talk to you all soon- have a happy weekend!

2 comments:

Counting Coconuts said...

What a wonderful undertaking! Congrats!! I'm too am really behind on blogging and commenting - there's only so much time in the day, right?!

Hugs!

Debbie said...

Congrats on your new venture! I have been wondering what had happened to you. You've been missed here in the blog world!