My Favorite Quotes:

A person's a PERSON no matter how small... -Dr. Seuss

I am a little pencil in the hand of God who is sending a love letter to the world. - Mother Teresa

The aim of education should be to teach us rather how to THINK, than WHAT to think- rather to improve our minds, so as to enable us to think for ourselves, than to load the memory with the thoughts of other men. - James Beattie


Thursday, December 17, 2009

3 years ago today...

My precious little girl was born... and my life was changed completely... forever...
................................and I have NEVER BEEN happier!!

Being a Mommy is the most wonderful blessing! 

Here is a picture of my darling girl a few days after she was born- my husband and I created a
Christmas/ Birth Announcement with our own camera on a dark blanket on the couch with a stocking! :)




and then at 1 year in a tutu...


and at 2 years by her Christmas tree...

 And now my 3 year old Birthday Girl!! It looks like the stocking is a little too small after 3 years! :)





Happy Birthday Sweetheart!
xoxoxo Mommy & Daddy (and your stinky little sister too)

6 comments:

Debbie said...

Happy Birthday to your little princess!

We still have Selena's Christmas stocking that she got when she was born. She wanted me to hang it up for her this year, now that would be a lot of stocking stuffers!

Counting Coconuts said...

Happy Birthday, Scarlett!!! That picture of her in the stocking is just precious. They grow so fast, don't they. It's bittersweet. Can't wait to hear how the party goes!! :)

Cassie said...

Cute cute CUTE! I love that first picture...so adorable! Happy Birthday to her!

Alexandra said...

My son's birthday is tomorrow. Happy birthday!

zaf_fam_tx said...

I LOVED those green cupcakes from her first year birthday party. i can taste them now!!! YUM!!!!

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

Happy birthday to Scarlett! I love that picture in the stocking - so very precious. The conversation about her sister being Baby Jesus is too funny.