My Favorite Quotes:

A person's a PERSON no matter how small... -Dr. Seuss

I am a little pencil in the hand of God who is sending a love letter to the world. - Mother Teresa

The aim of education should be to teach us rather how to THINK, than WHAT to think- rather to improve our minds, so as to enable us to think for ourselves, than to load the memory with the thoughts of other men. - James Beattie


Tuesday, December 21, 2010

BALLET!

 I never thought I'd just melt while I watched my little one take her first ballet lessons...I was always sort of a "tomboy" when  I was younger. But I am absolutely loving all the fun girlie things that we get to do now that I have 2 (and soon to be 3!!) little girls.

j

 
 First, she has Ballet for 30 minutes... and then Tap... that is pretty darn cute too! :)  Daddy got to see her last week and was pretty impressed too... how can you not love a little one in a tutu???



Then there is little sister... she is just DYING to get up there and dance too like her big sis!!She tries to take off her shoes the entire time we are there.  And for the past 2 weeks she wants to wear a tutu at home, on our daily excursions, during naptime, and at bedtime.... I have to sneak the tutu away to wash it every few days! :) She will be out there soon enough!