My Favorite Quotes:

A person's a PERSON no matter how small... -Dr. Seuss

I am a little pencil in the hand of God who is sending a love letter to the world. - Mother Teresa

The aim of education should be to teach us rather how to THINK, than WHAT to think- rather to improve our minds, so as to enable us to think for ourselves, than to load the memory with the thoughts of other men. - James Beattie


Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas to you all- Wishes of Peace & Joy to you and your family!


For me this year has been very bittersweet.  I feel blessed in so many ways and also sad about things that have happened that I had no control over.   I know I must continue to put my faith in God and know that he has a plan for each and every one of us.  A new year is coming when all things will begin anew... hopefully this coming year will bring all my friends and family peace and comfort! :)

From My  Family to YOURS!  Wishing you a Merry Christmas.  
We  pray for you all to have a joyful and peaceful end of 2010 and a 
very HAPPY NEW YEAR in 2011!!
With lots of LOVE,

1 comment: