My Favorite Quotes:

A person's a PERSON no matter how small... -Dr. Seuss

I am a little pencil in the hand of God who is sending a love letter to the world. - Mother Teresa

The aim of education should be to teach us rather how to THINK, than WHAT to think- rather to improve our minds, so as to enable us to think for ourselves, than to load the memory with the thoughts of other men. - James Beattie


Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I am very, very THANKFUL!

I have a lot to be thankful for... this week it was hard at first to think of all the wonderful things because my husband's grandfather ( who I loved!) very suddenly passed away Monday morning. We had just been with him Saturday night celebrating my cute niece's 2nd birthday and he was completely fine. We are very sad- and it was difficult to decide what we needed to do because we had plane tickets to Indiana to see MY grandfather... (very stressed out about this)
Luckily- with LOTS of prayers, I might add- we are able to do both. So I am typing this on the hotel bed in Indiana while my little angels are napping after just eating lunch with my grandpa and my cousins.
So... I am thankful that we get to visit my grandfather (who we hadn't seen in 2 years!) AND I am very thankful that we will be back in time to honor my husband's wonderful, hilarious, loving, sweet grandfather, PaPa.
I am thankful for 2 beautiful little girls. Thank you Lord for such a blessing- because I know that it is!! I am especially thankful for a husband who supports me in the good times and bad (and we have definitely had our share of both!!) I will forever be thankful for him and for helping keep our marriage strong through thick and thin.
I am thankful for my very large, (never-a-dull-moment), loving family and I am thankful for Rick's caring, "open-arms", beautiful family as well.
I am soooooo thankful for my friends- they make being a mommy sooo much easier- I am so lucky to have such great friends close to me!!
Thank you Lord for all my blessings... help me to remember these all through the year not just on Thanksgiving.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!
Love,
Me!

No comments: