My Favorite Quotes:

A person's a PERSON no matter how small... -Dr. Seuss

I am a little pencil in the hand of God who is sending a love letter to the world. - Mother Teresa

The aim of education should be to teach us rather how to THINK, than WHAT to think- rather to improve our minds, so as to enable us to think for ourselves, than to load the memory with the thoughts of other men. - James Beattie


Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Check out ABC and 123!!

There are lots of cute SNOW Themed activities right now on ABC 123 -- --------
in fact, they talked about my Preschool Playdate from last week, which was very exciting for me!!!

To get some great SNOWY ideas (think snowflakes, snowmen, snowballs, etc)  check out:

abc button

4 comments:

Debbie said...

How Great! It is exciting when they recognize our work! I am headed over to check it out.

zaf_fam_tx said...

Woo hoo! Go Jo! Yeah, that "somewhat" organized line totally gets me every time. Whatever! TOTALLY organized, VERY crafty Tot Teacher & Mommy! ;o)

Jo Shabo said...

Awww shucks Fairy Blog Mother... you made me blush! :) xoxox

zaf_fam_tx said...

That is what Fairy Blog Mothers are supposed to do, right? ;o)