My Favorite Quotes:

A person's a PERSON no matter how small... -Dr. Seuss

I am a little pencil in the hand of God who is sending a love letter to the world. - Mother Teresa

The aim of education should be to teach us rather how to THINK, than WHAT to think- rather to improve our minds, so as to enable us to think for ourselves, than to load the memory with the thoughts of other men. - James Beattie


Friday, January 22, 2010

One OLD Lady's Birthday Wish...........

I would just absolutely LOVE... adore... cherish....
                                                                             more...
                                                                                          FOLLOWERS!!
                                                                                                                     :)

This is my ONE wish for my birthday (just don't tell my husband he thinks I want jewelry!! LOL!!)

Soooo... if you would like to follow my blog- Happy Birthday to me! 
I'm 32 on the 23rd of January... that seems like it should be good luck or something.

I think this will be a GREAT year!!

Cheers!

xoxoxox,
Jo 


ps. this doesn't seem desperate... does it?!!  lol

14 comments:

Shea Bates said...

Follow me Friday Friend:) And not desperate at all! I really like your blog and I am now a follower:) I love the baskets for a playdate! I am going to use that the next time I throw one.

Shea
http://www.willjacksoneatdinner.blogspot.com

Mass Hole Mommy said...

Howdy! Happy b-day and happy Friday follow :)

Kristin said...

Happy Birthday! I'd love to officially follow - you have great ideas and a fun blog.

Christina said...

im following add me back if you can :)
i went to http://www.mombloggersclub.com/ and they have groups there to get readers and followers. I still with hand picking who I choose to read & follow, since I want to actual read and comment on each blog I follow. Some people join these groups though and get like 100 followers within a week or two though. You just add everyone there and they add you back

Unknown said...

Okay I AM a friday follower! I found it! Come check me out when you get time!

Counting Coconuts said...

Happy, Happy Birthday!! As you know, I already follow your lovely blog, but I wanted to suggest moving your followers list up to the top of your sidebar - it may increase the likelyhood of getting more followers. :) I read that on Blogger Tips somewhere.
Hope you have a WONDERFUL day!!!

Unknown said...

Well, happy birthday to you- I'm following! (Man, did that sound arrogant?) ;0)

Anonymous said...

Guess what???? Happy Birthday to you and to me because I am your 32nd Follower on your 32nd Birthday!!! YAY!!!!

I found you through Friday Follow.

~ Lynn
http://www.middayescapades.com

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Happy Friday Follow - Rita @ http://one2try.blogspot.com/

Deborah Stewart said...

Happy late birthday - and now I am a follower too!

Valerie @ Inner Child Fun said...

Happy Birthday! And you can add me to the list of new followers too! So glad you left a comment on my blog so I could find yours. Love it!!

Sheena said...

Happy Birthday! Just found your blog and look forward to seeing more! Love your snowmen ideas!

Jo Shabo said...

Thank you all for your NICE comments! :)
I received LOTS of LOVELY "gifts" for my birthday!! Gifts = Followers!! :) YAY!

Izzie, Mac & Me said...

Happy Bday!