My Favorite Quotes:

A person's a PERSON no matter how small... -Dr. Seuss

I am a little pencil in the hand of God who is sending a love letter to the world. - Mother Teresa

The aim of education should be to teach us rather how to THINK, than WHAT to think- rather to improve our minds, so as to enable us to think for ourselves, than to load the memory with the thoughts of other men. - James Beattie


Friday, January 29, 2010

YAY for Follow Me Fridays!!

Friday Follow


Thanks to  One 2 try, Hearts Make Families and Midday Escapes 
for this AWESOME way to get more followers!  Last week was my first week but I was able to see lots of amazing blogs I had never seen and also get some more followers!

Have a WONDERFUL weekend!!

Luv,

19 comments:

Oh My Baby said...

Following from Friday Follow :)

Melissa: Mother to 3 Little Sprouts said...

Already a friday follower, just stopping by to say hey!

~Shelley~ said...

Love, love, love the design of your blog!!

New follower from "Friday Follow"! Love for you to come visit me!

Have a great weekend :)

Suzi said...

happy friday follow!

suzi

www.confessionsofafitnessinstructor.com

Deborah said...

Found you thru Friday Follow. Im now a follower. Looking forward to getting to know more about you. :)

Simply Stacie said...

Following you from the Friday Follow.

http://stacievaughansblog.blogspot.com

Charlene said...

Friday Following you :)

Missy said...

Hi from Friday Follow!

Kimberly said...

Popping over to say I am a new follower from Friday Follow.

http://terra-del-sole.blogspot.com/

Warm Wishes

Sarah Lynne said...

I am a Friday Follow!!!!



sarahsblogoffun.blogspot.com

Julie said...

Friday Follow, such a wonderful thing. I'm following and learning. Thanks for having such a great blog. Take care and God Bless!!

Mama to 3 Blessings said...

Hi, Signed up to be a Friday Follower! :)

artsy_momma said...

Sounds interesting...I'll have to check it out!

Amy said...

Following you from Follow Me Friday - would love for you to follow me as well! :) Have a great weekend! :)

Midday Escapades said...

Howdy Partner and welcome back for Friday Follow! I am already following and stopping over to say hello. Happy weekend!

~ Lynn
http://www.middayescapades.com

MisAdventuresofMomof3 said...

New follower from FF. Have a great weekend!

misadventuresofmomof3.me

Kyrstin said...

Hi,
I am following from Friday Follow, I am so glad I found your blog. I love the whole thing!
Kyrstin
www.seewhatwedidtoday.blogspot.com

Juliana said...

I am a new follower from FF. Please come by and follow back. I am doing some great giveaways right now. I hope you had a great weekend and Happy Monday. Juliana from A Blonde Walks Into A Blog!

Annie said...

Following your blog from Friday Follow.

Have a nice week.