My Favorite Quotes:

A person's a PERSON no matter how small... -Dr. Seuss

I am a little pencil in the hand of God who is sending a love letter to the world. - Mother Teresa

The aim of education should be to teach us rather how to THINK, than WHAT to think- rather to improve our minds, so as to enable us to think for ourselves, than to load the memory with the thoughts of other men. - James Beattie


Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year (back to blogging!)

Happy 2010!
I wasn't planning on taking off so long for blogging... but "life" as they say,  happened... some of it bad and some of it good.
5 days before Christmas (an hour before Scarlett's Reindeer party )the other person that helps with my husband's roofing company decided to walk away from the company.  This was a complete surprise and really put a lot of stress on our holiday... it's just a big mess to say the least.  I am so angry, hurt, and sad that this has happened... but we are trying to move on and get through this... we could use some prayers  :)

Then came Christmas madness, some after Christmas stomach flu... (yuck)... and a trip for my husband and myself (just the two of us!) to Iowa for a New Year's Eve wedding with my hubby's old college friends.  It was so wonderful for the two of us to get away and try to get our minds off of everything.  I am so thankful that my hubby's parents were able to stay with the girls for the week and take care of them.
So there you have it.... We have missed Tot school for a few weeks (even though the girls have still been doing/ learning soooo much!) and just blogging in general.
It will be nice to get back into our routine....
Best Wishes for all of you in this BRAND NEW YEAR!  (full of possibility)  xoxoxo

No comments: