My Favorite Quotes:

A person's a PERSON no matter how small... -Dr. Seuss

I am a little pencil in the hand of God who is sending a love letter to the world. - Mother Teresa

The aim of education should be to teach us rather how to THINK, than WHAT to think- rather to improve our minds, so as to enable us to think for ourselves, than to load the memory with the thoughts of other men. - James Beattie


Sunday, February 21, 2010

And the Winner of my first Giveaway is.....

NUMBER 23:Blogger 
Jerri said...
I really like the Serene Green Crystalline Vase and the Apple Green Crystalline Glazed Sake Set. Thanks for the giveaway!
February 19, 2010 10:05 AM

CONGRATULATIONS TO JERRI FROM SIMPLY SWEET HOME!  

**You have 36 hours to please send me an email with your home address so we can mail you the beautiful ceramic fruit bowl-YAY!