So...here are the rules to receive the Beautiful Blogger award:
- Thank & link to the person that gave you the award --- Check! Thanks again Suzi!
- Pass this award onto 15 bloggers you’ve discovered & think are fantastic.
- Contact said Blogs & let them know they've won (wouldn’t it be awful if you didn’t do this? Gosh!)
- State 7 things about yourself.
1. I am the oldest of 8 children and so yes... I am bossy!! And NO- it doesn't mean I'm going to have 8 kids- so stop asking! LOL
2. I love to plan things: parties, lesson plans, vacations- that's my thing!
3. I feel like a Texan since I've been here so long... but I'm actually a Hoosier at heart :)
4. I would LOVE to write a bestseller Children's book... I just haven't had enough quiet/alone time to do it with little ones at my heels all day.
5. I LOVE to act, sing, and I adore musical theatre... and until kids I was in a few shows around town- I am trying to get back into it but haven't found enough time yet.
6. I love holidays- I love to decorate my house for the holidays (and sometimes it can be quite cheesy!)
7. I would really LOVE to move away from the city- out of the "rat race", cleaner air, less rush, ... sounds good to me!
And now for the 15 bloggers:
Mari-Ann at Counting Coconuts
Elise from Inspiration Surrounds...Creativity Abounds
Dee from Two of a kind, working on a full house
Mama to 3 Blessings
Cassie from Southen Domestic Goddess
The Ramblings and Adventures of a SAHM
Toni at Design Dazzle
Wonder Mom @ The Fantastic Five
Mass Hole Mommy
Crafts N' Things for Children
Deborah at Little Fingers that Play
Michelle at Flying Giggles and Lollipops
Stacy at Bubbles, Balloons and Blessings
Kimberly@ Terra del sole
Lacy @ Catholic Icing
**I 'm just going to be honest- a few of these are NOT blogs that I just found-but they are blogs(or bloggers)that I adore!! So...I'm not the best a following all the rules...oops!