My Favorite Quotes:

A person's a PERSON no matter how small... -Dr. Seuss

I am a little pencil in the hand of God who is sending a love letter to the world. - Mother Teresa

The aim of education should be to teach us rather how to THINK, than WHAT to think- rather to improve our minds, so as to enable us to think for ourselves, than to load the memory with the thoughts of other men. - James Beattie


Monday, February 8, 2010

Monday Blog Hop from Trendy Treehouse! :)

The Trendy Treehouse

How it works....
  • Come to TRENDY TREEHOUSE every Monday and link up your blog, website, Etsy Store
  • Grab the Marketing Monday Button and Share on your Blog ~ Share with everyone that this is a FREE way to advertise their sites
  • Grab the Blog Hop Code and share on your blog as well
Link Up Your..... 
Blogs, Websites, Photography Sites, Etsy Stores, Giveaways & More!

I'm trying it out for the first time this week- HAPPY MONDAY!!



5 comments:

MisAdventuresofMomof3 said...

Popping in from Marketing Monday! Hope you are having a great day!

Angela @ Nine More Months said...

I'm catching up on my Friday Follows, I hope you had a great weekend. Thank you so much for the follow, and I am following back! Catch you again soon!

Helena said...

Also catching up from Friday follows! Thanks for the follow!

Helena said...

Also here from Friday Follow somewhat late! But lookin forward to following and getting to know you better!

Suzi said...

I left something for you over on my blog! Check it out:
http://www.confessionsofafitnessinstructor.com/2010/02/awards-code.html