My Favorite Quotes:

A person's a PERSON no matter how small... -Dr. Seuss

I am a little pencil in the hand of God who is sending a love letter to the world. - Mother Teresa

The aim of education should be to teach us rather how to THINK, than WHAT to think- rather to improve our minds, so as to enable us to think for ourselves, than to load the memory with the thoughts of other men. - James Beattie


Friday, February 12, 2010

YAY! FRIDAY FOLLOW AGAIN! :)

Friday Follow

I am so excited to meet new bloggers today for Friday!! Just a few more new bloggy friends and I am to 100- Yippee!
I have a GREAT giveaway that I'm going to do (one of my closest friends has an Etsy site) once I hit 100 + members!! 
Keep you eyes out for a giveaway- it's going to be AWESOME
Happy Friday Follow!
xoxoxo

14 comments:

Jenn said...

New friday follower!! Love your blog!!

Blackberry Jam Cafe said...

What a fun site! So glad I found you! Stopped by from Friday Follow and now following you! Hope to see you soon.....http://BlackberryJamCafe.blogspot.com
Susan

Chrissie said...

Hi, I'm a new Friday Follower :)

kim said...

Hi! I'm following you as a part of the Friday Follow. Your blog looks super cute and I'm looking forward to reading it!

melissa said...

friday following enjoyed you blog :) feel free to visit me :)

Kathleen said...

Following Along on Friday! Glad to have found your blog. Happy Valentine's Day.

Shell said...

I am your 100th follower from FF!

I'm a former teacher, too. Though I don't think I could homeschool. Ever. LOL

Shelley said...

Darn! I missed being 100 by 1!

Happy FF!

Chrissy MacCEO said...

Following from FMF!! Cute site! Please stop my Life as a CEO!
www.lifeasaceo.com

~ Chrissy MacCEO

Janine said...

Found you through Friday Follow! Great blog, I'm now a Google Friend Connect Follower! :)

Visiting from My Kids Are Fun!

Stacie said...

I am now following you from Friday Follow. Have a great weekend.

Crafty Girls Workshop said...

Hi there,
Hey you sound just like me. Except that I don't have any kids, but i do live in Texas, used to teach elementary school and am rather crafty! Oh and now I have a niece named Lily. Creepy, huh? So whereabouts in TX are ya? I'm in San Antonio. And I'm your 105th follower!

Anna

Rita A. said...

Thanks for participating in Friday Follow. I am catching up to the links. Rita @ http://one2try.blogspot.com/

Jessica said...

Hey! Just found you at Friday Follow and thought I'd stop by. Feel free to stop by and follow my blog at http://jessicaslilcorner.blogspot.com