My Favorite Quotes:

A person's a PERSON no matter how small... -Dr. Seuss

I am a little pencil in the hand of God who is sending a love letter to the world. - Mother Teresa

The aim of education should be to teach us rather how to THINK, than WHAT to think- rather to improve our minds, so as to enable us to think for ourselves, than to load the memory with the thoughts of other men. - James Beattie


Thursday, February 11, 2010

My Husband, the Sculptor

He never gets time to do any of his fabulous artwork anymore... except on the rare occasion that it snows!! LOL
Isn't this cool though?  My husband is soooo artistic! (Wish I had that in me!!)

 
Out working on his "masterpiece"

  
  
Close up of his art!


  
  

HAPPY SNOW DAY!  This kind of snow in Dallas is very, very rare!  It has been quite an adventure today- and pretty exciting for the girls (and Daddy too- can you tell?!)

xoxox,

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Very cool!

Shana Putnam said...

First of all that is awesome! Second of all, you get the cd form my blog. If you will email me through my profile with your name and shipping info that would be great. Love your blog and am now following!

Adriana said...

That is AWESOME!

Mom vs. the boys said...

um wow! that is impressive!

Frias said...

I am super impressed with your husband's skills. You have a beautiful family and great blog.

Blessings,
Michelle